You can easily rearrange pages within your PDF files using the tools in Nitro Pro 7. With the Pages pane, it’s simply a matter of dragging the pages into the desired order.
To reorder pages in the Pages pane do the following:
- From the navigation tabs (displayed along the left side of the application window), click the Pages tab to display the Pages pane
- In the Pages pane, do any of the following:
- To select a single page to move, click the page
- To select multiple pages that are not in sequence, hold down the CTRL key while clicking each page
- To select consecutive pages, click the background of the Pages pane and then drag to draw a rectangle around the desired pages
- Drag the selected page(s) to the new position in the document